CFAM Legal streamlines the recovery process with the following bankruptcy management and legal services.
• Provide updates on the status of known bankruptcy cases.
• Identify accountholders who have filed bankruptcy.
Proof of Claim filing
• Prepare and file creditor proof of claim.
Relief of Stay filing
• File review, preparation, and motion for relief from automatic stay.
• Appear at hearings.
• Manage all activity related to preparation of related court order (order for relief, agreed order, surrender or consent order).
Bankruptcy Notification and Portfolio Monitoring
• Provide electronic notification of new bankruptcy filings.
• Monitor the Courts for Standard Updates throughout the lifecycle of the cases.
Case Monitoring and Event Identification
• Monitor bankruptcy cases for specified events.
• Retrieve docket information and court documents.
Unfiled Proof of Claim Identification
• Monitor Claims Registers for unfiled Proofs of Claims.
Claim Information Retrieval
• Identify creditor, claim amount, and claim number through the download, parsing, and analysis of Claims Registers.
Payment Monitoring and Reconciliation
• Track Chapter 13 Plan payments and identify delinquent accounts.